Friday, April 10, 2015

Heavy Metal Album Cover

Front Cover
Inside Cover
Back Cover
This project was kind of fun, yet a bit frustrating at times. This made me think about a bunch of different things relating to heavy metal and what their covers entail. Upon doing research, I soon realized that there weren't a lot of photographed album covers for heavy metal, thus I had nothing that I could reference to. Anyways, without further delay, I present to you the debut album of Saints Deception: Something Worth Dying For.

Disclaimer: the band titled within (Saints Deception) does not actually exist in the genre of heavy metal.

1 comment:

  1. The fonts on the front cover worked very well-good contrast. The album title and images seem to work pretty well together and the color scheme also works.

    ReplyDelete